We started Arsenal Fans Only so we could have a place to chat about Arsenal every day with like-minded Gooners. The comments section should be a place of joy, so we wrote out some rules to abide by that help keep everyone in check.
IMPORTANT: We try and keep the blog as open to differing views and opinions as possible, but there are a LOT of comments, which means we can’t read and approve every submission. We don’t have the resources to moderate the site professionally, so if you see something you don’t like, let us know and we can deal with it.
1) If you don’t agree with another blogger, debate it out, don’t resort to insults. It’s boring and discourages others from joining the thread. Be Kind and Courteous. We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
2) Try and keep politics & religion out of the conversation. There’s more than enough Arsenal news to talk about. Sometimes there’s a crossover, when there is, please be considerate when articulating your views. This is a blog for everyone.
3) Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated. Accounts will be suspended, in the event of repeat offences, we will issue banning orders.
4) This blog is a part-time endeavour. We do not read every comment and we certainly don’t endorse all the views. If you see something horrendous, please e-mail us and we will action it.
5) If you post something you want to be deleted, drop us an e-mail and we’ll see what we and do.
6) Don’t post anything slanderous.
7) Praise the writer, like, all the time.